Corporate Social Resposibility
The company is guided by the well defined CSR on the simple bottom line approach, viz Social justice, Environmental quality & Economic prosperity.
Credit facilities with M/s. Federal Bank Limited and M/s. Axis Bank Limited.
To be more specific, the company ensures the success of business by inclusion of Social and environmental considerations into company’s operations. It means satisfying the customer’s demands whilst also managing the expectations of other stakeholders such as employees, suppliers and the ‘community around.
The company has joined hands with others in the following activities
- Eradicating extreme hunger & poverty
- Promotion of education
- Promoting gender equality and empowering women
- Ensuring environmental sustainability
- Employment enhancing vocational skills
Within the company, well laid policies for
- Human Resource Management
- Health and safety at work
- Adaptation to change, are in place and followed, as an internal dimensions of CSR
Significant contributions to CSR
- Promoted School of Construction Artisans in collaboration with Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya, Coimbatore, to develop Artisans in the field of Construction industry, through training imparted at free of cost
- Trainees picked up from among rural poor/BPSL segments and school dropouts and provide training and job opportunities
- Contributing to the endowment fund of PSG Educational Institution in aid of poor students
- Organize regularly free medical camps to the workers engaged in the construction activities.
- Sponsoring the QUIZ program conducted by the engineering colleges for the civil engineering students to hone their skill
- Organizing financial help to many deserving otherwise belong to poor families
All these activities are carried out as a policy of the company, having concern for the beneficiaries, though not statutorily obligated.